Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Principals Learning Through Social Media

http://www.convergemag.com/training/Principals-Learn-Through-Social-Media.html

I think it is great that schools are starting to use social media for learning. I think it’s very beneficial for the students because we can relate to all of the social media. Most all teens use technology now and know a lot about it. However, I think most students just use it for communication purposes and not educational purposes. Most parents probably dislike the idea of using social media for learning. I think they just need to give it a chance because in the long run, it could be very beneficial. For years students have been sitting in a classroom listening to the teacher talk and learn by what they are saying and writing on the board. With social media students can talk to others about what they’re learning in class and also connect with other students or even other teachers. I think that using social media will take a while to get used to, but once schools have had it for a while I think it will really work out and maybe parents will have a different perspective on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment