Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 15, 2010

Ipads for every student

I think the idea of students having their own ipad next year is good and bad. The ipad can be a very helpful tool. It contains many applications that can be used for educational use. You can download different types of calculators, text documents, periodic table, and note taking pads. These applications can be very helpful in the classroom and it would make it easier on the students because they would not have to carry around textbooks and notebooks. The downside of the ipad is that not all people like to use touch screen electronics. I am not a fan of using anything that has a touch screen. I would much rather use a laptop over an ipad just because I feel that it would be less difficult for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment