Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Why do I have to study [Fill in the Blank]?

I disagree with the students who think that math and english are pointless to study in school. No matter what students are going to do in the future, I believe that math and english are imperative courses to take. I agree that certain math classes like triginometry and calculus are pointless. In my opinion I do not think most people will ever need to know that in order to succeed at their job. But, I do think math such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing are crucial for people's future. I also think that english is one of the most important classes to take. English helps people with reading and writing. I think that english allows people to do well in their other courses also. I think that some students think this way because of influence from past teachers. Some teachers may not take their class as seriously as other teachers, which is why I think that students think this way as a result of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment